Saturday, April 2, 2011

I don't know what they mean yet.

Things have been acting up, sort of.


It's a little bit complicated, and explaining it would be something I'm in no state of mind to do right now - I thought I was getting used to it - to Him. Silly rabbit, you never become accustomed to being tortured, you only develop a higher tolerance for the pain. And that's exactly what's happened, only... It doesn't seem like something that will be much help in practicality for much longer.

I need to get out. This place, it isn't safe anymore. ...But, I wonder where I could possibly run away to, somewhere where He won't find me, even for just a moment - I don't think such a place exists, but I'll entertain the notion for even just a moment, because I can say with the sort of clarity you only get after waking from a particularly long slumber that feels more like an extended unconsciousness that yes: I am losing my mind.

So I have to get out. I'll make my move in the next few days - I hate to stay here any longer, but this is something I need to plan out, something I need to be certain is my best and best and best option - I have to go, I can't stay here; it isn't safe, this place has become to corrupted -

I don't know where I'll go.





















I don't know where I'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment