Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm all grown up this time.

Breath in.


Breath out.


I was wrong. There is no escape.

Remember, those few of you who have been following me; remember what I said earlier? About leaving, and getting away? I really thought, with the whole hearted and earnest, stupid naivety of a child that I could actually do that, that I could escape from Him and slip away from His sight - Stupid, stupid. All I've succeeded in doing is amusing Him further, all I've succeeded is giving Him more of a reason to want to break me - No. I'm already broken, I think. He's already won me over, in a sort of twisted, cruel sense full of depravity - I'm not myself anymore. I don't think I ever will be.

I apologize, everyone.

It's been almost a week (five days, to be exact; because I've been counting each painstaking minute and painstaking hour) since I last posted an update to my conundrums - the last you heard from me I was on the verge of escaping, sort of. I was moving (and I still am, because this place may not be any safer than the place I'm moving to, but the fact of the matter is that this has escalated, escalated and escalated and I cannot allow myself even a moment of reprieve anymore. Why? Because it's a lie.

But you already knew that.

There's been... Something disturbing happening.
And when I say disturbing, I mean disturbing in the physical sense. Disturbing, because I'm fairly certain I'm not alone. I mean, I know I'm not - He's always there, watching and waiting.





















I just want to be alone again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm moving to the city.
    It's too quiet where I am right now, and there's too little people around.

    ...Not that it really makes a difference anymore, but what can I do?

    Thank you for asking, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gotten you hasn't he? Pity, it was starting to get interesting.

    ReplyDelete