Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I see. So courage is just like madness.

It was an accident.


I can't even remember what pushed me into doing it, so much as I knew it was something interesting, something I hadn't heard about before save in passing. A friend brought it up but at the time I didn't think much of it then, I still don't know.

That was two days ago.

Sure, reading about the Slender Man - what is it with that name that always raises eyebrows? - seemed harmless enough, but the utterly insane amount of information I had available was
intense, and as minutes turned into hours that poured well into the night, and when I finally did go to bed, I hardly imagined I was getting into what I was getting into. What I am into.

They say he only comes after you when you think about him.
So stay calm, and try not to think about him.















Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment